Scrapbooking, Card Making, and Words from Life Experience

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Life doesn't always give us what we want or what we plan.  Recent events have caused me to reflect on some decisions I have made and re-evaluate future plans.  From now on, I'm going to:
  1. Use my talents for my own benefit and enjoyment.
  2. Appreciate the people who love and respect me and consider those who don't as aliens from another planet!
  3. Be more positive - tell others how much I appreciate their efforts and let them know when they do a good job.
  4. Realize when another advances, it does not mean I was just demoted.
  5. Understand not everyone has the moral values I do, so it may be easy for them to lie to others and expect to get away with it, but also understand...what goes around comes around.
  6. Remember, just because I don't, doesn't mean others won't!
  7. Know, there are those who are better at some things than I am.  Learn from them!
  8. Always be willing to go the extra mile.
  9. Work smarter...not harder!
  10. Survive, things will improve, everything is in God's hands...and with Him NOthing is impossible!
I hope this helps you as much as it helps me.
Have a blessed day!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment